Well, Justin started running a fever yesterday so I called the doctor this morning and they wanted to see him. He has tonsillitis......again! This is the third time since February that he's had it. They said that if he gets it again this year that they will send him to an ENT who will check him to determine if he needs to have them removed or not. Please pray for him that he feels better soon and that he doesn't get it again! I hate the thoughts of him having to have them taken out. I know it's a relatively simple surgery anymore, but no mother wants to have her child in surgery for any reason!
I picked up his antibiotic and got him started on that. Hopefully it will work quickly for him. He's definately not himself. He just wants to have mommy hold him and lay on my chest. Anyone who has spent any time at all with this child knows that he doesn't sit still for anything!
Please keep Kelsey in your prayers too. She doesn't understand why Justin gets most of mommy's attention right now either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh I hope Justin gets better. Send Kelsey to me...
Post a Comment