Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catch up time!

Ok, so I know it's been awhile since I've updated our blog so it's time to catch up! Get ready, there's alot!

Justin finally got his own bike! He was so excited to have his very own, thanks to Grandma Joyce, who bought it for him as an early birthday present. No more pink hand me down bikes for this little guy!


We broke down and let the kids get ice cream from the ice cream truck one evening. And as you can see, they quite enjoyed it! Justin's poor lips stayed blue even after his bath!


Justin turned 3, as I said in an earlier post, however I promised party pictures and never got around to posting them. So, here are a few pics from his party. He had a great day! I can't believe he's 3 already!
Kelsey started first grade (I already posted the pictures from her first day of school) She loves it and is doing just great! She is already reading at a late second grade level! She also seems to be quite the social butterfly, I can't imagine where she would get that from! :)


Justin is now potty trained! He decided all by himself that he was gonna wear big boy underwear! He has done so well, and we really haven't had any accidents yet! I guess that maybe there was a bit of an advantage in waiting until he was ready and not really pushing him into it.

Justin started preschool in September and I am his new teacher! I am now teaching preschool one day a week, just Friday mornings. It's only 2 hours, but sure feels longer some days! Ha! I have 11 two year olds in my class. Here is Justin on his first day of preschool!

And then last but not least, we can't forget the fair! The fair was just here last week and the kids loved it. They would go up every night if we'd let them. Here they are on a few of the rides. They played games and of course we came home with two goldfish before the week was over! But unfortunately Kelsey came home from school yesterday to find one of them floating belly up in the tank. So, needless to say I think there will be a trip to the pet store in our near future!



Well, there you have it, you are now up to speed on the Ternet family! Pretty exciting huh?

No comments: